All our workshops will be live by 1st week of February. We do have a waiting list for workshops – if you would like your name added, please send me an email at enquiries(at)francoisemurat(dot)com and state which workshop you would be interested in.
We run a variety of garden design and interior design workshops, right here in Hampshire and in London. With a maximum of 20 people, groups are small and personal. Full days to half days, in 2012 we are offering even more choice! Visit the workshops page of our website for more information.
- Apple and fruit tree pruning
- Compost making and the organic way
- Planning a cutting garden
Growing in pots
- Design your own Potager for beautiful edible fruit and vegetables
Interior Design for your own home – design a room
Healthy Home – eco materials, processes and dos and donts
- Lighting – what you need to know and fail safe design
- Colour in the home
- Designing for a period or historic house
- Garden design workshop
- Historic garden restoration and renovation
- Herbs for the kitchen, health and beauty
- Digital photography for landscape and plants
Meanwhile for regular news, tips and ideas for your gardens and interiors, subscribe to our twice monthly Newsletter and receive a FREE guide “Can’t sell improve!” for savvy improvements that will help you sell or freshen up your house right HERE.
Please call us on 01489-861235 or London 020-881 98148 to book the workshops or ask a question.